To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, everyone should:
- Clean your hands often, either with soap and water for 20 seconds, or a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Put distance between yourself and other people (at least 6 feet).
- Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover when around others.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash. Wash your hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces daily.
Before you Donate at BBA, please consider this:
- If you have recently interacted with an individual who is ill, self-quarantine from the blood bank for 14 days.
- If you have recently traveled outside of the state, upon your return, please self-quarantine from the blood bank for 14 days.
- If you have interacted with someone who has recently returned from travel outside of the state, and they are within their quarantine period, please self-quarantine from the blood bank for 14 days.
- When coming to the blood bank to donate, we recommend, and highly encourage you to wear a mask for your protection and those around you. Don’t have a mask? No problem, we will supply you one at no expense.
WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION, AND GENEROSITY, IN SUPPORTING BBA AND THE STATE OF ALASKA’s EFFORTS THROUGH YOUR BLOOD DONATION!